The use of CCTV to detect crime and enhance public safety has proven successful in many applications and has received overwhelming public support. CCTV Camera Systems have become essential in areas where the security and safety of staff, customers and assets is a concern.
Whilst CCTV systems are an effective crime deterrent, there is still a requirement to minimize the effects of any potential treats through immediate action. A remote monitored CCTV and site management system cannot only detect activation, but our trained analysts can act according to the information received.
Benefits of Remote Monitored CCTV
- Cost effective.
- Discreet yet can observe every area of the premises.
- Sites can be monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
- Ability to interact, respond and control all levels of access to the site, e.g. deliveries, staff, customer enquiries.
- Management of remote unmanned locations reducing the need for costly or hazardous site visits.
- Highly skilled, trained and dedicated analysts respond to activations, and reduce the number of false police call outs.
- Can provide Visual Alarm Confirmation for Police response purposes.